The key deliverables for the IPSN project as given under the Euphresco guidelines are:
- To develop a prototype and future-proofed website
- To provide platforms for providing diagnostic advice or support
- To create a network of scientists from countries willing to cooperate
- To produce a structured format for trialling methods and the collection of experiences
- To collate relevant protocols, examples of best practice, training material, translations etc.
- To facilitate the creation of bilateral and multi-lateral partnerships and exchanges of information
- To create a framework for a long-term IPSN, including options for future self-sustainability or future resourcing.
A poster is available for download that illustrates the main objectives and key deliverables for the IPSN here
More information about Euphresco is available here