An IPSN International Advisory Group has been established to provide guidance, advice and feedback to the project. The group, which is non-executive, includes representatives from selected countries / regions around the world who have an interest in the IPSN but who are not European project partners. Members of the Group will be expected to feedback to their own country / regional group as well as provide guidance to the IPSN.
The International Advisory Group comprises 8 members representing specific countries / regions. All members are involved in botanic gardens, arboretum, tree and plant health research and management and were invited to join the group by the EUPHRESCO project management team. Members provide advice as well as champion the network within their respective countries.
- Alain Roque – INRA, France
- Alberto Santini - Istituto per la Protezione Sostenibile delle Piante (IPSP), Italy
- Carlos Frederico Wilcken - Dept. Plant Protection, FCA/UNESP - Campus de Botucatu, Brazil
- Daniel Stern – American Public Gardens Association (APGA), U.S.
- John Wilson - South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) & Centre for Invasion Biology (CIB), South Africa
- Kerry Britton – U.S.
- Martin Ward – European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization (EPPO)
- Natalia Kirichenko - Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- Nigel Bell – Better Border Biosecurity (B3), New Zealand
- Sara Redstone – Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, UK
- Shiroma Sathyapala - FAO, Rome Headquarters, Italy